Posted on | November 24, 2009 | Comments Off
Hospitality and tourism involves the business of attracting, transporting, lodging, entertaining, and providing food and beverages to people.
This unique course of study is designed as an interdisciplinary program that incorporates courses from the School of Arts and Sciences and the School of Business, leading to a BS degree in hospitality and tourism.
A faculty of Hospitality and Tourism may have the following departments:
• Department of Hotel Management
• Department of Food Service Management
• Department of Tourism Management
Some common degrees conferred include:
• Bachelor of Hospitality Management
• B.Sc. In Hotel & Convention Management
• B.Sc. In Hotel & Restaurant Management
• B. Sc in Food Service Management
• Bachelor of Tourism Management
• Bachelor of Culinary Arts
Links to some faculty of hospitality in Malaysia: