Basically, Kerala is a State located at the South Western Malabar coast of India. Judging from the size of the area, it is rated as the twenty-second biggest Indian state.
Kerala shares its borders with Tamil Nadu at its South and East, Karnataka at its North East and north, and Lakshadweep at its west. As a result of the census carried out back in 2011, Kerala has 33387677 inhabitants.
Also, Kerala is split into fourteen districts and its capital is known as Thiruvananthapuram. Its most vastly spoken language is Malayalam which turns out to be the official language of Kerala as well.
The state has the twelfth largest economy in India but has the lowest growth rate in population in the whole of India.
A list of Universities in Kerala would include;
- Cochin University of Science and Technology
- National Institute of Technology, Calicut
- University of Kerala
- University of Calicut
- APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Kerala Agricultural University
- Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram
- Kannur University
- Sree Chitra Thirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology
- Kerala University of Health Sciences
- Central University of Kerala
- Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
- Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit
- Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies
- The National University of Advanced Legal Studies
- Kerala Kalamandalam
- Thunchath Ezhuthachan Malayalam University
- Indian Institute of Information Technology